Thursday, January 15, 2009

Things to look for in 2009

Tamarind Art is looking forward to an exciting year in 2009! We have a number of exciting shows in the works. We are also working on extending our cultural events.
We will have music and dance events, book readings and a very thought provoking lecture series about not only Indian Art but also where the art market in general is going.

We are still looking for people to be involved in these events if you know of anyone please have them contact Tamarind Art info@tamarindart.com 212-990-9000. We want to have as many people involved as possible.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All those things sound wonderful, I can't wait to see what's in store for 2009. I don't think the post said, but will there be movies shown at the gallery like there were this past year?

Anonymous said...

How lovely! The dancing sounds like it will be very interesting. Tamarind Art looks like it will be even better than last year!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the book reading by Karan Mahajan for his novel "Family Planing." I can't wait for more authors like him to come and do a reading! Good luck with all your endeavors, Tamarind Art!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the exhibitions in store for 2009. I'm really looking forward to the different music and dance events. I'm sure this year will be even better than the last!